1. CONNECT AN OPEN MESH ACCESS POINT
- Use CloudTrax (a free, cloud-based network controller to build, manage and monitor a wireless network in minutes)
- Add an open mesh access point to the cloud trax network.
- Use an optional enclosure that best suits your environment.
2. MAKE YOUR BUSINESS A WI-FI HOTSPOT
- Turn on "Facebook Wi-Fi" in CloudTrax and link it to your facebook page.
- Customers only need to check in on facebook at your location to connect to free Wi-Fi.
- People also have the option to "like" your page.
- WiFi codes are not necessary and no accounts need to be created.
- Customers can check in manually or choose an option to check in automatically when they visit your location.
3. REACH MORE PEOPLE
When customers check in to use your Wi-Fi, their friends can discover your business by seeing the story in their News Feed
After checking in, people will be asked to like your page so you can keep in touch with them via Facebook
4. HELP PEOPLE FIND YOUR BUSINESS
More check-ins and engagement with your page will improve rankings in the "Nearby Places" tab on the Facebook mobile app.
5. GET INSIGHT INTO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Access demographics such as age and gender of the check-ins and understand peak hours Reach customers who check in with Facebook ads.
EASY TO START ...
Facebook Wi-Fi is free to use.